Moving is considered one of the top five most stressful life events, and the act of downsizing possessions (for whatever reason!) is undoubtedly a close second. Whether you plan on moving now or in the future, or you want to simplify your home and life, this class, led by Professional Organizers, will teach you effective, stress-free methods for tackling what can often be an overwhelming task.Learn how to approach the process of clearing out carefully and systematically. Discover some great tips to make the process go smoothly, and ideas of what to do with discarded items.
What to Expect: This course will teach you the following:
- The various reasons why one needs or wants to downsize.
- To create a personal vision as one tackles what can be an overwhelming task.
- To understand why we hold onto things and why it may be difficult to let go of certain items.
- Tips on how to get started with the downsizing process.
- Tips on how to get ready for an organized move.
HYBRID course at the Easton Family YMCA (choose to participate in person, through Zoom, or recording)
1 session / Tues / May 9 / 1–2:30 pm / HYBRID / $20